Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HAIKU

HAIKU



Swaying to the tune; she dances 
Lost in a world of unknown trance
The flow of her nape arouses
Desires rooted, deep down in my heart.



A kaleidoscopic canvas fills my eyes
A misty cool feeling satiates my mind
One hue with rays of shades
A picture or a painting
I can rarely say.


Shooting stars across the sky
Colourful they turn as my wish is granted by
Slowly they disappear into the dark night
Filling me with hope for another starry night.




Lost in the world, against the bright light
She stands alone by herself
Trying to seek solace in the world of her mind
Where hope is the beginning of each new day.
He stares at her, whilst she's looking away
Making a promise he'll take her away
That is what she too dreams about
Contemplating its not just, too late....



PS*- This is Haiku Poetry. Its a form of Japanese Poetry wherein a single feeling or impression is expressed through 3,5 or 7 lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment