Monday, February 18, 2019

_ AM




When u remove the I from I am, u merge into the universe and then whatever flows through u is grace.. the universe working through u, wherein ur physical body is just a medium for the universe to let it's magic work through; into anything and anyone that requires exactly what is needed in a given moment.. love, light, compassion, healing, trigger to transform, and sometimes just the right words to steer the sails into the right direction. 

When u remove the I from I am, a deep sense of detachment arises from within.. a detachment that gives birth to a heartfull of selfless passion. Where the outcomes don't matter anymore as long as u keep doing what the universe is guiding u to. 

When u remove the I from I am, physical intimacy becomes divine coz u making love to the divine.. beyond the physical body, beyond pleasures for oneself but to just give. When every molecule melts into union into infinity everytime to be born a new again into a brighter smile, glowing aura, raised frequency and in alignment with the only essence the universe is made of.... LOVE.. the beginning & the end._ AM

No comments:

Post a Comment